Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Kindergarten Awards Program


Ana received her kindergarten achievement award. We are so proud of our now official "first grader". She learned so much this year. She started the year not being able to read and now she is reading 1st grade level books and reading them quite well. In fact, she made a 100 on every reading test she took during the spring semester!! She was very glad that she went the whole year and never got her name on the board for misbehaving. As she told me one afternoon, "Mom, I work hard not to get my name on the board". :-)
She is very glad that summer is finally year because now she doesn't have to go to bed as early and doesn't have to get up as early. She is definitely Jodi's daughter there.
I get tears everytime I look at this picture---my baby is growing up so fast. Where does the time go??????

2 comments:

Angie said...

CONGRATS TO ANA!

sunni said...

Congratulations Ana!