Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Invention Camp
This past week Erin, Ana and Waylon attended "Invention Camp". Ana was very excited about going to camp, but when we drove up to the South Bosque Elementary School, she said, "What are we doing here, camp is suppose to be outside." That worried me that she wasn't going to like Invention camp, but luckily when I picked her up at the end of the day, she said it was fun -- "it wasn't like school, it was like camp". At invention camp they learned about "building rockets for going to Mars", "building a city free of pollution, a city with clean water and clean landfills", and about inventing robots. They also had fun. Below is a picture of the three on "Wild hair day". Waylon loved his mohawk.
THis is a picture of Ana on "Crazy Clothes Day". She picked out the outfit herself. As you can see it was "crazy that nothing matched".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a great camp idea! That sounds like fun.
Ana,
Such a good job. I would never have
been able to make such a good-looking
robot.
Love Ya all
MoMo
Hey Amy! I can't believe how big the girls are getting. They are precious!!! Visit our blog when you get a chance...www.jacemcnair.blogspot.com. I just updated today so there are some new pics of the kids. Hope things are going well for you guys...Let's get together soon.
Post a Comment