Since Jodi had to work on father's day, we decided to celebrate father's day by detailing the suburban. It only took us 4 hours to do!! It was embarassing how dirty the car was, but now it is nice and clean. The girls had fun playing in the water and "washing" the mats for us.


We didn't get to go to Aunt Alisa and Uncle John's on Sunday because Ali began running fever late on Saturday night. :-(
2 comments:
Did it take 4 hours because of the 4 little helpers or because the car was so dirty?:)
I hope Ali is feeling better.
I am embarassed to say because of how dirty it was. But I did do every little detail. I took the seats out, cleaned the carpets (not just vacummed) and took out any "removable piece" to hand wash it. I cleaned the seats using leather cleaner etc. So, it looks great now. We also instated a no eating in the car and only water as a drink in the car rule.
Ali is better. Then Adi got it...her fever got up to 103.1. She is better now. So far Ava is the only one to not have gotten it. (it started with Ana)
Post a Comment