Monday, May 24, 2010

Our Newest Family Member

This is our newest member of our family, introducing Pae Pae Maria Maddox. She is a Teacup Chihuahua. She is 7 weeks old and does not even weigh a pound yet. Ana, Ava, and Ali all pitched in their birthday money to buy her (Mommy pitched in a little of her "fun money" to help.) She is everyone's puppy, but we agreed to get her as a reward to Ana for how great she did in school this year. (Straight A's again for the third year in a row and she is receiving an award for having the most AR points of all the 2nd graders.) The girls love her...it just makes me a little nervous because of how little she is. I am constantly telling them to be careful, be easy, etc.
I know I am biased, but I just think all my girls are precious!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's wonderful! will talk later

Unknown said...

Has award been presented??
If not, when
That is so fantastic!!

GOOD JOB Ana
Love Ya,
MoMo