Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hair Fun

I was only gone for about 10 minutes (to go pick-up Ana from VBS), when I returned, this is what I found....Apparently Daddy had some fun playing with Adi's hair.
She really seemed to love it. She was crawling all over the floor laughing and smiling and showing off. Doesn't it make you smile just looking at this picture. (she obviously needs a hair cut)
Well, of course, Ava and Ali then wanted their hair done, so Daddy gave them spikes as well.
This picture makes me think of "kissing porcupines"...(makes me laugh everytime I see it)

Naturally, Ana had to have her hair done as well. It was too long to spike, so this was the finished product. It makes me think of the people from the movie "The Grinch who Stole Christmas" (I can't remember what they were called)

The whole "Hair Gang". Is this a great "sister" portrait or what?!!


1 comment:

sunni said...

What a fun dad:) I don't know what it is about crazy hair and dad's but Brad loves spiking Kayli's hair too.