Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Ana's curls
I absolutely love Ana's hair -- especially when it is humid outside and it curls up in the little "doo doo" curls. She of course, doesn't like her hair. She wishes it was straight so that it would grow long. Her hair is really long, which you can tell when it is wet, but it is so curly that no matter how long it gets, it always curls up to about shoulder length.
As you can tell from the expression below, she gets upset with me when I make a big deal about how much I love her hair. Yesterday an older lady told Ana she had such beautiful curls. Ana just looked at me and sighed and said, "I know".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
She is so pretty and I love her hair too. I always wanted curly hair:)
I think Ana's great great grandmother(Momma Burney) is looking down and is so happy to see such beautiful curls. She would make me sit in the house for hours longer than I wanted to just so she could curl my VERY STRAIGHT hair on pencils for curls just like Ana's. Of course, all were gone by the time hair was dry--hanging straight once again.
I Love you and yours,
Mom
I must admit...I feel for Ana. People always told me how lucky I was to have naturally curly hair and I have spent most of my adult life trying to keep it straight!!! I love it when little girls have curls but know how they feel when they wish it was straight!! :0)
Post a Comment