Saturday, July 12, 2008

What a six year old thinks....

To prepare for our big remodeling project, Ana has been helping us move things into storage and separate out the things we don't want anymore. She had the great idea to do a garage sell. So, she quickly got busy putting the price on everything. For each item, she would ask me what a good price would be by asking...."What should we sell this for, $19.99?" She thought EVERYTHING should be "19.99" Do you think she has seen one too many infomercials?!

2 comments:

sunni said...

You need to spend more time at the dollar store:) I think that may be a sign of inflation. When I was a kid I'm sure I would have thought 99 cents was a good price for just about anything.

Unknown said...

When will the sale be-- I think there
may be bargains @ $19.99.

MoMo
PS
When I was a kid I know it was a nickel or maybe a quarter.