Saturday, July 26, 2008

Playdate with the McNairs

We went over to the McNairs for a playdate. Even though it had been awhile since we have all been together, the kids really seemed to remember eachother and played very well together. They played outside in the watersprinkler and got very wet and muddy. They had a blast. I wish I would have remembered at the time that I had my camera because they were so muddy...it was hilarious. Cory looked like he had on black eye make-up. Below is a picture of Eli boxing with the Wii. He did a great job and really gets into it.
Adi and Katy played well together...for babies. Adi actually sayed "baby" for the first time (when pointing at Katy). Katy really wanted to "hold" Adi. It was really cute...when Adi would try to get away, Katy would grab her again and pull her right back into her lap.
Cory and Ana really played well together. Don't they look cute??? Andi and I agreed that the prearranged marriage between the two is still on. ;-)

Ana really liked playing with their dog, Brownie. Now that is what she wants....I however don't want to potty train a dog at least not until I have two twins potty trained.


1 comment:

Andi said...

coryelThanks again for coming over to play. The kids had SO much fun! I am going to steal some of your pics for my blog!! :0) Let's get together again soon!!