Friday, April 22, 2011

At the River

(I am putting this in so as not to forget it.) Early Spring 2011

After repeatedly telling the girls to not throw sticks and rocks at the river, I threw Adi's stick down that she was attempting to take home with us. Well...the stick just happened to land right on top of Ana's head. While she was bent down holding the top of her head and trying not to cry, I said "Ana, come on babe, that couldn't have hurt that bad". She looks up at me, removes her hand from her head and a fountain of blood bubbles out. (Seriously! It looked just like a water fountain). Ali exclaimed, "Mom, we have to take her to the doctor" and Ava walks up to me, grabs my hand and says, "Mom, I'm sorry, but you are going to jail!". Luckily Ana was fine and I didn't go to jail.

No comments: