Monday, September 6, 2010

The Second Day of School 2010

Second Day of School Outfits: Ana allowed me to match them all again...I think they look so cute. I love the way Ava and Ali like to pose.
Ava (and Adi) showing their muscles...ready for another day of school.
Ana picked out her accessories to go with her outfit. She is really into wearing long socks and belts this year. Although unique, I still thought she looked cute.
Here we are waiting for the bus. Ava and Ali were SO excited about riding the bus. (When Jodi picked them up on the first day, Ali started crying because she wanted to ride the bus.)
I think the early mornings are beginning to catch up with Ava and Ali. They are like their daddy; they like to stay up late and sleep late.
The bus finally arrives! They are super excited to be riding it. (Their backpacks are almost bigger than they are!!)
Notice how big the step is for them....
Here is Adi and Pae Pae helping to send them off on the bus. Notice how dirty Adi's feet are...thanks to our driveway.

I don't have a picture of them getting off the bus because they got off at the wrong stop. They got off at Ms. Patchke's house. It was a combination of faults. Cassidy (Laura's soon to be step-daughter) thought the girls were suppose to get off there. When she told Ana to get off, Ana just thought okay, maybe mom and Laura are working out. When Cassidy realized that they were not suppose to get off there, she walked them to our house. I was disappointed to not get a picture, but since there are many times that they do get off there because Laura and I are working out, I didn't get upset with Cassidy or the bus driver for letting them get off there.

No comments: