Here is a picture of my girls on Thanksgiving day. Aren't their shirts adorable. I got the idea from Adi's teachers (who made Adi's shirt). I thought they were so cute that I made one for Ana, Ava, and Ali. The leaves are made from their hand prints.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Thanksgiving 2008
For Thanksgiving 2008, we had a houseful. Jodi had to work on Thanksgiving Day, but his parents and his sister and family joined me at my families celebration. Everyone got along great, the food was great, we couldn't ask for anything more...we really have lots to be thankful for.
Here is a picture of my girls on Thanksgiving day. Aren't their shirts adorable. I got the idea from Adi's teachers (who made Adi's shirt). I thought they were so cute that I made one for Ana, Ava, and Ali. The leaves are made from their hand prints.
Here is a picture with Perijo, Brian, and Quinn with my girls. I am disappointed that I forgot to get Larry and Betty in the picture, but we were running late and the girls were getting tired of smiling for the camera. (The above picture is one out of 26, so they were tired of smiling -- it takes that many to get one that has ALL four "smiling" at the camera)
Aunt Perijo brought some boots and hats for the girls. Adi loved walking around in them.
The next three pictures are attempting to depict Ava and Ali dancing for us. It was hilarious. They really love entertaining us by dancing and singing for us. Adi will even dance with them now, which is really cute. ( I did video it but we don't have a digital video camera yet, so I can't put it on the blog. Jodi really wants one, but I don't want to spend the money right now. I would rather finish remodeling the house. :-)


Jodi's brother, James and his family joined us Thanksgiving night (so that they could visit with Perijo and the gang) It was a lot of fun having a big group together. Here Ana and Ashlyn are joining in on the dancing fun.
Lastly, I wanted to document what Ava and Ali are thankful for. They made really cute place mats at school (using their hand to make a turkey). On the place mat, the teacher wrote down what they said they were thankful for. Ali said she was thankful for "mom" (I know, how sweet). Ava said she was thankful for "shirts". ( I thought that was so funny -- makes me wonder what she thinks sometimes.)
Here is a picture of my girls on Thanksgiving day. Aren't their shirts adorable. I got the idea from Adi's teachers (who made Adi's shirt). I thought they were so cute that I made one for Ana, Ava, and Ali. The leaves are made from their hand prints.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment