Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween Weekend/Baylor Homecoming

For Halloween night, we invited some friends over for a cook-out and a hay ride. I was never able to get a good group picture -- the kiddos didn't want to stop playing long enough for one, but I got a shot of a few of them. We had a total of 18 on the hay ride. I'm not sure what was more fun for the kids -- riding in the hay ride and getting candy or playing on the trampoline. They played well into the night, but with all the candy they ate, they had plenty of energy. :-)Below is Adi Mae. She is pretending to be Minnie Mouse. She wasn't quite sure what to think of everything.
This is Ava as Thing 1 -- I just think their hair turned out so great!! They made me smile every time I looked at them.
Our friend Natalie and Ava.
This is Dakota -- He was so sweet to Ava. Ava was a little scared at first of the hay ride, but Dakota comforted her by riding with his arm around her. Throughout the entire night, he would make sure she was okay. He would also get candy for her.
Here is Ana as Cindy Lou Who -- Doesn't she look great!! I LOVE her hair. She really did get a lot of compliments on her outfit.
Here are Ava and Ali as Thing 1 and Thing 2 -- this was before the I put white paint on their face and added more blue hair spray -- I had to go buy more. They really looked so cute walking together holding hands as Thing 1 and Thing 2. Dr. Seuss would have been proud of the girls. :-)
I made Ana, Ava, and Ali's costumes myself. It really was cheap -- Ana's cost $6.00 and Ava and Ali's cost $12.00 each. I tried thinking of a Dr. Seuss outfit for Adi, but I couldn't find one small enough and cheap enough quick enough, so she just went as Minnie Mouse.

2 comments:

sunni said...

Great job! You'll have to help me out next year:)

Andi said...

Too cute!! I LOVE the costumes. It must be so fun to dress twins...very creative! You did an awesome job!! :0)