I still haven't downloaded my pictures yet, with the remodeling and now my dad in the hospital, life has been crazy. But I do have to blog about these two stories before I forget them.
First Ava's:
We were in the drive-thru at the bank when Ava just all of a sudden asked, "Mommy, are you happy". I said "Yes, I am. Are you happy?". She said, "yes, I'm happy." At that point Ali chimed in, "I'm happy too". I wonder what made her ask me that????
Now Ana's story:
After school today Ana tolded me, "Mom, I finally know what the B-word is!". I asked what B-word and she said, "You know, the bad word". I asked her what the bad B-word was and she said she didn't want to say it because she didn't want to get in trouble because you are not suppose to say bad words. I told her that she had my permission to say it just this once because I wanted to know what the bad B-word was. (you know what I was thinking it was, but I really wanted to know if that was what she was thinking). She said, "okay, CRAB" I said, "crab" and she said no, "CRAB" (with heavy emphasis on the B sound at the end) I asked her who told her it was a bad word and she said her friend at school. I told her not to listen to her friend and she said, "But mom, he teaches me these things so that I don't say them." He also taught her the bad S-word (stupid), but he hasn't taught her yet the bad C-word. I guess she will learn that tomorrow....She still doesn't believe me that CRAB is not a bad word. It is scary how much more they listen to their friends than what we would like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That is cute. At least this friend is teaching her not to say bad words even if a few are fake instead of the other way around:)
Post a Comment