Sunday, May 25, 2008

Ana's 6th Birthday Party

In the above picture you can see Ana swinging at her pinata. She actually broke the pinata on the second hit. All the adults were stunned. Usually an adult has to break the pinata. Luckily the kids were not too disappointed. After the shock, they all attacked the candy.

Ana wanted her granddad to perform a magic show at her party. He did a great job performing several tricks for the kids. He incorporated them into his act. He actually managed to keep about 25 five and six year olds captive for the entire show. Pretty Impressive!!
Below is two of Ana's friends that Larry used as "helpers". In this skit, the little girl thought that Larry was going to cut off her finger. She stoled the show. She was too cute.


Here Larry is using Ana's cousin and friend to "pump" water into the container for him to drink.



Can't have a magic show without a coin trick. Here the birthday girl got to be the special helper.



This was Ana's cake. A former graduate student of mine made it. She did a great job. We almost had a disaster...when I got home from picking up the cake, the cat jumped in the car and took a bite out of it before I knew what was happening. Luckily I had the "Happy Birthday" sign to cover up the bite marks. No one even knew. (I guess they do now though)













No comments: